What does Changing Tracks offer?
- Marijuana Support Groups
- Jobs and Employment Services
- Decision Making Skills
- Health and Wellness
- Financial Literacy
- Getting back into School
- CORI Sealing
“Youth of color involved who have substance abuse or behavioral challenges are much more likely to be treated punitively than to be supported through access to counseling and support services.”
- 14-24 years of age
- Individuals who are court involved or have been involved with the
Juvenile Justice Department which includes:
- the supervision of the JJS, either in out-of-home placements, on probation, or on parole; or
- under a diversion program as an alternative to juvenile prosecution by the JJS;
- No adult conviction
- Youth 18-24 may have open cases, but cannot have adult convictions
- Youth having trouble in school
Program Start Dates
When: January 6th,13th, and 20th 2016
Where: ABCD at 19 Temple Place, Boston MA 02111
Time: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
In order to schedule an Info Session please fill out the online application to be contacted.
|Program Start Date:
February 1, 2016
Application Completion Deadline:
January 4, 2016
Use this form to make a referral:
Action for Boston Community Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. ABCD, Inc. is funded in part by a grant from the US Department of Labor.